Home » , , , , , » Entry 247-- "Tu Me Salvaste"

Entry 247-- "Tu Me Salvaste"

Written By amandathepanda on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 | 7/17/2012 12:14:00 AM

Artist: Maná
Song: " Me Salvaste"
http://youtu.be/3GBRXOBQbTA
Comments: Hola! Amanda here, bringing some Spanish to the blog this week. I only recently acquired Maná's album "Amar es Combatir" but I've been a fan of theirs for a while now. My AP Spanish professor introduced the class to the band my senior year of high school and it was the first time I'd ever really connected emotionally to non-English language music. It may sound silly, but, music being as central to my life and happiness as it is, this was a pretty profound experience for me at the time. Anyway,  Maná just plain rocks and "Tú Me Salvaste" is the proof to show for it. My Spanish is a little rusty, but the name translates as "You Saved Me,"a rather nice sentiment. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment