Home » , , , , » Entry 249-- "Under Your Spell"

Entry 249-- "Under Your Spell"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, July 19, 2012 | 7/19/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Under Your Spell"
Artist: Cosmic Gate Ft. Aruna
http://youtu.be/KQYzF84xocw
Comments: Hey it's Miriah again.  I'm bringing some Cosmic Gate to Thursday.  I have heard of this band previously, but I haven't listened to a lot of their music.  I did catch this song recently, and it certainly is 'trance'.  I've only heard it a few times and it's already stuck in my head and I have a feeling that it won't be leaving any time soon.  Aruna doesn't have quite the power behind her voice than some others I have been listening to recently, but I love the tone in her voice.  There was another song that I really wanted to share that had a much higher tempo, and an equally good song, but I'll save the surprise for next week. :)  Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment