Home » , , , , , , , » Entry 236-- "Survival" and 3000 Hits!

Entry 236-- "Survival" and 3000 Hits!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, July 2, 2012 | 7/02/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Survival"
Artist: Muse
http://youtu.be/ZYMMnHW85mc
Comments: HOLY 3000 HITS, BATMAN! I am shocked and amazed how quickly this blog has grown. It took something like nine months to reach the last milestone, and it's only been 50 entries for this one. That is unbelievably fast, and has grown incredibly rapidly. I am so proud of all we have done here, and I can't thank my fellow authors enough. What's more, I can't thank our amazing readers and listeners enough. Thank you all!
And now, to get off my Taylor Swift-esque soapbox. Amanda originally dug up this song a few days ago, and I immediately earmarked it for just such a milestone as this. The song-- the official song of the London 2012 Olympics-- fits this occasion nicely. To top it all off, I love this artist. Muse has a unique and incredible sound-- not just Matt Bellamy's trademark falsetto, but their instrumentation and arrangement is unique as well. Unique, and to my ears, excellent. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment