Home » , , , , , , , , » Entry 250: 250 Entries Milestone!-- "She's Country" and "

Entry 250: 250 Entries Milestone!-- "She's Country" and "

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, July 20, 2012 | 7/20/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song 1: "She's Country"
Artist: Jason Aldean
http://youtu.be/2AZLUohDCGo
Comments: Two songs?! Yep! In case nobody noticed, this week involved the three of us here at Stuck in my Skull switching genres for the week. Honestly, these two entries have to be two of the hardest I've ever written. I am notorious for my dislike of country, and over all, this has been good for me. I've discovered that there exists country music that I don't think sucks-- Emerson Drive was a good start, and here's another one. Honestly, this song is pretty good. Moreover, it reminds me of Miriah. Just sayin'. What did you think of our genre-switched week? Did you notice?

Song 2: "Party in my Head"
Artist: September
http://youtu.be/5Ir99dnctoA
Comments: I've known about this song for about 24 hours at time of writing, and the timing of this discovery is excellent. It describes me wonderfully, I love the song, and I think it fits nicely for our 250th entry. By the way, 250 entries! To call me excited about this is a truly massive understatement. I am shocked at how far we've come, and at the risk of sounding like Taylor Swift, I'm so grateful to all you wonderful fans! Keep reading, enjoy the songs, and have a great weekend! Keep the party going, even if it's only in your head!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment