Home » , , , , , » Entry 243-- "Lost in the Echo"

Entry 243-- "Lost in the Echo"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 | 7/11/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Lost in the Echo"
Artist: Linkin Park
http://youtu.be/pNv5g_9EliQ
Comments: Well folks, I am ashamed to call myself a Linkin Park fan-- this came out on June 29th, and I'm only now finding out about it. For that matter, the album came out June 20th, and I don't have it yet either. What makes it worse is that this song is excellent, and I never knew it existed. I have to admit, I am a fan of the new sound this band has. If I sat down and compared any track from the last album or two to a track from Hybrid Theory or Meteora, they sound radically different... and I love them both. I liked Linkin Park in their nu metal days (yes, that term exists-- check Wikipedia; Hybrid Theory is the best selling nu metal album of all time), and I love them in their current mode. I'm not even fully sure what to call it. Electronic rock sounds decent, but it doesn't really satisfy me as a descriptor. Do any other long-time LP fans read this blog? Chime in on Facebook or leave a comment-- I'd be curious to see what you think. Enjoy the song?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment