Home » , , , , , » Entry 240-- "Tongue Tied"

Entry 240-- "Tongue Tied"

Written By amandathepanda on Friday, July 6, 2012 | 7/06/2012 05:37:00 AM

Song: "Tongue Tied"
Artist: Grouplove
 
Comments:  Hey everyone! Amanda here to wrap up the week. This song has been stuck in my skull for a couple days now and I felt I needed to share it with you all today. Apple featured it in a commercial last year, essentially catapulting the band into mainstream success. And I am definitely a fan. Grouplove (sometimes spelled GROUPLOVE) has a fun, youthful pathos about them that is kind of irresistible and  "Tongue Tied" captures it perfectly. It comes off their debut record and is a fantastic amalgam of rock, pop, electronica, and indie music that makes me want to dance and headbang all at the same time.The music video is also quite entertaining. If you like what you hear, I suggest checking out their entire album. Happy listening and happy Friday!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment