Home » , , » Entry 244-- "Memories"

Entry 244-- "Memories"

Written By amandathepanda on Thursday, July 12, 2012 | 7/12/2012 09:30:00 AM

Song: "Memories"
Artist: Within Temptation
 
Comments: Hey all! Amanda here! Rather than go looking for new music for today's post I went back through some of the older stuff  I own but haven't listened to in quite some time. Chris introduced me to Within Temptation when I was going through a difficult period awhile back and now they're honestly one of my favorite symphonic metal bands. "Memories" comes off their third album The Silent Force and is decidedly one of Within Temptation's slower, more somber songs but as always the wonderful  Sharon den Adel sings it beautifully. The combination of her vocals and seeing the music video made me fall in love with this song and the band all over again. Both are excellent in my opinion.Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment