Home » , , , » Entry 237-- "Somewhere I Belong"

Entry 237-- "Somewhere I Belong"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, July 3, 2012 | 7/03/2012 06:45:00 AM

Song: "Somewhere I Belong"
Artist: Linkin Park
http://youtu.be/gcs5PRxEXq4
Comments: Welcome back to middle school, folks! There are some artists I will always like, no matter how bad of an idea it is to admit to it-- I never grew out of Linkin Park, despite most people considering them a 'middle school' band. I will always like Katy Perry. Dubstep will be a (guilty?) pleasure. Anyway, this song. Once upon a time, I knew the words to this entire album by heart, and for that matter, I probably still do. This song was my anthem for years. Looking back, it's still a good song. If you haven't heard it, ignore your preconceptions of the band and check it out. If you have heard it, be like me and consider it a trip down memory lane. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment