Home » , , , » Entry 242-- "Vestido Azul"

Entry 242-- "Vestido Azul"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 | 7/10/2012 05:16:00 AM

Song: "Vestido Azul"
Artist: La Oreja de Van Gogh
http://youtu.be/zo5ueP8a9uE
Comments: Hey all! It's Miriah with some more Spanish. I know that this artist was represented on the blog a little while ago, but there is another song of theirs that I have had stuck in my head on more than one occasion and I think it's an excellent song.  What I like about this song (English: Blue Dress) is that although this group sings mainly pop music this song isn't a Jepsen of sorts.  I don't know what else to say about it other than it's good and it's not their usual upbeat, cheery beats.  Enjoy!

Chorus Translation: With the blue dress/you knew one day/that I would leave without knowing/ if you would have kissed me before leaving/I gave you my heart/and you gave it away/I gave all of the love/that I was able to/and you stole it from me.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment