Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 452 -- "Zelda Medley" [Zelda Week]

Stuck In My Skull 452 -- "Zelda Medley" [Zelda Week]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, August 22, 2013 | 8/22/2013 02:22:00 PM

Zelda Week, Part 3 || Song: "Zelda Medley" || Artist: Lindsey Stirling || http://youtu.be/b3KUyPKbR7Q ||
Comments: Raise your hand if you saw this one coming (and put them back down because I can't see you): To finish off this theme week: The one, the only, the absolutely fantastic Lindsey Stirling! For this piece, the fabulous Ms. Stirling drops jaws with a selection of several well-known tunes from the Legend of Zelda series, performed in her trademark dancing-while-playing style. This video is an audiovisual treat. I'm not even going to try and describe this: Just go watch. It's that good.

Next week, I'll be taking the week off and DJ Abso-Newt-ly will be writing three entries to fill my usual days. They're going to be amazing, so check back next week for some fresh tracks and awesome earworms!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment