Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 447 -- "Phat A** Drop"

Stuck In My Skull 447 -- "Phat A** Drop"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 12, 2013 | 8/12/2013 05:53:00 AM

Song: "Phat A** Drop" || Artist: DJs from Mars || http://youtu.be/xM16nr7VJ0Q ||
Comments: Good morning! It's Monday and that's okay, because it's time to wake up with Stuck In My Skull! I heard this song on the radio one afternoon as I was driving home, and I instantly fell in love. I cannot lie, I was laughing fit to burst. This track is simultaneously hilarious, a scathing commentary, and a great beat all at once. These Italian DJs are most famous for their mashups, but with this tutorial track, the cardboard box-wearing duo demonstrates their ability to cut right to the meat of exemplary electronic music production. This song is a well-produced track that's just long enough at around 3:40, with three drops conveniently announced by a cynical narrator that does nothing to detract from their awesomeness. This song carries a language warning, so grab some headphones if you're listening at work or around kids, but make sure you listen -- this song is great.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment