Home » , , , , » AMANDA--"CARRIED AWAY" by PASSION PIT (TIESTO REMIX)

AMANDA--"CARRIED AWAY" by PASSION PIT (TIESTO REMIX)

Written By amandathepanda on Friday, August 2, 2013 | 8/02/2013 09:05:00 AM

Hola! To help you get the weekend started off just right, here's a fabulous Tiesto remix of the Passion Pit single "Carried Away." I knew of the band for a long time but their music never caught my attention until I heard this song. What's so brilliant about the remix is how Tiesto accentuates the best parts of the original- specifically frontman Michael Angelakos' amazing vocals/lyrics-while also making it his own. He tones down the seriousness and turns up the beat to create dance magic. To be clear,  I enjoy both versions, albeit for for different reasons. If you're looking for something light and fun, give this remix a listen. There are separate videos for the songs and I won't pretend to know what is happening in this one. I will say that whatever those kids are having, I'd like some. Happy listening!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment