Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 446 -- "March"

Stuck In My Skull 446 -- "March"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, August 8, 2013 | 8/08/2013 08:13:00 AM

Song: "March" || Artist: MitchiriNeko || http://youtu.be/lAIGb1lfpBw ||
Comments: Good morning and happy almost-weekend, everyone! Today, I am bringing you a song with a title in a language I don't speak with a translation I can't pronounce, and I'm not sure if I even have the artist listed correctly. Anyone who is skilled with Japanese, please feel free to correct me. That being said, this song and video is a simply amazing combination. The song is a very catchy instrumental march that sounds incredibly happy, and the video is one of the most adorable things I have seen in a very long time. Many sites are describing this as "Cat March -- the happiest video ever." Honestly, I can't disagree. If this video doesn't bring a smile to your face, your smile might be broken. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment