Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 450 -- "Zelda Theme (Original Mix)" [Zelda Week] and rumors!

Stuck In My Skull 450 -- "Zelda Theme (Original Mix)" [Zelda Week] and rumors!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 19, 2013 | 8/19/2013 09:00:00 AM

Zelda Week, Part 1 || Song: "Zelda Theme (Original Mix)" || Artist: Zedd || http://youtu.be/FcNTiNVpZwo ||
Comments: Hello, everyone, and happy Monday! I was not expecting to do this theme week, but I was scrolling through Zedd's SoundCloud when I saw this track and realized "Hey, I know enough really awesome versions of the Zelda theme that I could totally do a theme week on this!" And with that thought, here we are! Zedd, recently making waves with his massive hit "Clarity" featuring Foxes, did an amazing version of the LoZ theme two years back... and made it danceable. That's impressive. I am absolutely in love with this take on that iconic piece of video game history -- give it a listen, and see what you think!

Also, speaking of Zedd: Apparently he produced a significant chunk of Lady Gaga's new album ARTPOP while I wasn't paying attention. And how's this for a rumor: Ryan Seacrest mentioned on his "AT40" radio show yesterday that "as many as five or six" tracks on that album are songs that Zedd produced or helped produce. Five or six Zedd tracks on a Lady Gaga album? Sign me up! Mr. Seacrest didn't give a source, but this article from Rolling Stone seems to support it. We'll see what happens. In the mean time, give this song a listen!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment