Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 445 -- "Feel the Beat"

Stuck In My Skull 445 -- "Feel the Beat"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 | 8/06/2013 06:36:00 AM

Song: "Feel the Beat" || Artist: Darude || http://youtu.be/mN84To5ndw0 ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! I've had this song stuck in my head a few times lately, thanks to a radio station that uses a tiny sample of it in their station ID. I had honestly thought I had written an entry on this song a long time ago, or I would have used it much sooner. But better late than never, so here it is! By the same DJ that made that beautifully campy track "Sandstorm" comes Darude's second single from the same album, "Feel the Beat." I love this track -- it's just as campy as it's video, and both scream "Hello, 2000!" I can't tell who provides the vocals on this track, and for once Wikipedia has failed me. If you know who the vocalist is, drop me a line! That aside, this track is campy awesomeness, and still excellent over a decade after its initial release. As far as I can tell, Darude's career seems to have stagnated some time ago, so this classic appears to be the highpoint of Darude's career, and what a highpoint it is. This song is so cheesy, and so catchy. Give it a listen if you haven't heard it before, and even if you have. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment