Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 448 -- "Roar"

Stuck In My Skull 448 -- "Roar"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 | 8/13/2013 05:44:00 AM

Song: "Roar" || Artist: Katy Perry || http://youtu.be/e9SeJIgWRPk ||
Comments: Good morning! Two on-time entries in a row? It's impossibru! No, it's Katy Perry! That's right, being the unabashed fanboy that I am, I am pleased to announce that not only is there a new album coming, but that the first single is out! This, ladies and gentlemen, is the newest track from Katy Perry, and it's an earworm. It's simple production allows Katy Perry's vocals to really drive the track, and the upbeat tempo moves everything along at just the right speed. The lyrics are catchy, and I smell a hit song. I feel confident in saying that this will probably chart in the next two months, and possibly even top the charts. Take a listen, folks -- you're going to be hearing a lot of this song. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment