Home » , , , » Newt-ricious Music, Part 2

Newt-ricious Music, Part 2

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 | 8/27/2013 05:00:00 AM

Requiem for a Dream Trap Mix - Hardplay
http://youtu.be/W2orvr7gxFk
Songs that originate in movies can have such a drastic effect on our psyche as they can convey such feeling and emotion into a short piece of music.  The soundtrack for Requiem for a Dream is no different, the main theme to it still sends shivers down my spine and reminds me of the monumental effect the movie had on me as a person.  I stumbled on a trap remix of this a while ago, and it captures all of the energy and emotion of the original and throws a trap spin on it.  Getting this song engrained in your memory is pretty easy and without effort.  I hope it moves you like it moved me!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment