Home » , , , » AMANDA-- METAL VERSION OF "SUIT AND TIE" by JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

AMANDA-- METAL VERSION OF "SUIT AND TIE" by JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Written By amandathepanda on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 8/21/2013 09:37:00 AM

Good morning readers! While Chris continues his Zelda theme week, I'm going to be doing my own thing as usual. Earlier today while purusing on the internetz, I came across this metal version of Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" via Buzzfeed. When I saw the headline, I assumed some metal group had covered the hit song. But it's even better. In the video below, Timberlake performs it live alongside a brass band, back-up singers, and, you guessed it, some guys on the electric guitar. This works suprisingly well and makes me wonder who came up with the idea. The original is great as is but you have to admit here it has an additional layer of brilliance. JT dancing to the solo at the end? Totally awesome! Having conquered pop and, most recently,  R&B, I'd personally love to see more of this experimentation/collaboration from him in the future. Take a listen and feel free to let us know what you think!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment