Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 444 -- "LRAD"

Stuck In My Skull 444 -- "LRAD"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 5, 2013 | 8/05/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "LRAD" || Artist: Knife Party || http://youtu.be/4qC9KwujVtQ ||
Comments: Good morning and happy Monday, everyone! Happy Monday? It is for me, and it will be for you too when you listen to this track. It is incredible. Knife Party is a group generally known for their dubstep hits, but they're flexing their musical muscles with this single from their latest EP, bringing much more of a house vibe and leaving the wub-wub almost completely behind. I love it. I can't get enough of this track. The drops are deceptive and catchy, the beats are beautiful, and the melody is masterfully crafted. Ladies and gentlemen, this is EDM. Enjoy!

Would you or someone you know be interested in writing for Stuck In My Skull? Drop us a line!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment