Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 314-- "The Scientist"

Stuck In My Skull 314-- "The Scientist"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, October 19, 2012 | 10/19/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "The Scientist" || Artist: Coldplay || http://youtu.be/EqWLpTKBFcU ||

[youtube http://youtu.be/EqWLpTKBFcU]

Comments: I sincerely hope that this post is coherent and readable-- it's being written at 3:00 AM. The unquiet mind that lies within the confines of my skull won't shut up, and so I'm still awake at this obscene hour. Right, the song. I sincerely love Coldplay, and have ever since the 7th grade, when a teacher of mine inadvertently sparked a slow-burning fuse that would ignite, years later, into my enjoyment of this British musical sensation. This song is slow, mellow, and comforting, and I had rather hoped it would settle me brain a bit. I'll know once I log off and attempt to sleep again. Oh well. Either way, enjoy the song!

Random note: I really hate the label "Alternative Rock." It doesn't tell you a thing. According to Wikipedia, "The name "alternative rock" essentially serves as an umbrella term for underground music that has emerged in the wake of punk rock since the mid-1980s." How silly. Someone suggest a better name? Say what you will about metal and electronic music, but at least the titles of their subgenres are descriptive.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment