ETC #9 "Seven Devils"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, October 26, 2012 | 10/26/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Seven Devils"
Artist: Florence and the Machine
Link: http://youtu.be/hBcXe2B97TQ

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBcXe2B97TQ]

Comments: Happy Friday, all!  I'm bringing you some more music from those who brought you "Shake It Out".  Florence and the Machine have a different sound to them and I have to say I really like it as a change to what's usually on the radio.  If you listen to them you can now add English Indie Rock to your collection!  I  heard this song thanks to a friend of mine who said it was a bad idea to listen to it in the dark while sitting in your car. Now, whether or not she's right I'll just take her word for it. Though I'm really glad that she passed this song along to me because it convinced me to listen to more of their music and now I'm a fan. I think it would have been cool to make a music video for this song; the makers could definitely have found something creative to do with it.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment