Home » , , , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 306-- "Moar Ghosts N Stuff" and Site Update!

Stuck In My Skull 306-- "Moar Ghosts N Stuff" and Site Update!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Sunday, October 7, 2012 | 10/07/2012 06:30:00 PM

Song: "Moar Ghosts N Stuff" || Artist: Deadmau5 || http://youtu.be/rQxAJLBAIH4 ||

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQxAJLBAIH4]


http://youtu.be/bXWk-aInsow (Version with no flashing lights)

http://youtu.be/9uRmh7I9xXk (Album version)

Comments: Hello, everybody, and welcome to the shiny new Stuck In My Skull! This week is going to be jam-packed full of awesome, all hosted on this site for your viewing and listening pleasure! You might notice that instead of "Entry 306," today's post is labelled "Stuck In My Skull 306." That's to keep our columns neatly labelled and separated. Yes, I said columns. Both Miriah's and Amanda's columns are publishing today, bringing you three times the variety!  I'll leave it to them to explain how and when they're going to run.

Today's song is a deadmau5 (pronounced "Dead Mouse," if you're unfamiliar with him) classic. Heads up, though-- the video posted has some flashing lights in it. Deadmau5 being his usual, abrasive self, he felt the need to complicate things and post a version of the song called "Moar Ghosts N Whatever" (first video) that is identical to the version called "Moar Ghosts N Stuff" (the link below the video), and to top it off, neither on of those has the same intro that Deadmau5 used on his album version of the song. Personally, I like this way a little better, so I decided to feature it instead. If you're curious to see the alternate intro, check the second link for an album version. I'm fairly sure he only used that version to make the album flow, but whatever. Enjoy the song, and welcome to the new Stuck In My Skull!

Note: Since we're still working out a few bugs, the site might change a bit from time to time. Just bear with us, and if something looks whacky, please, let us know!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment