ETC #6 "Crawlin' Back to You"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, October 19, 2012 | 10/19/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Crawlin' Back to You"
Artist: Daughtry
Link: http://youtu.be/g2WJ3mhjgHA

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2WJ3mhjgHA]

Comments: Hey all, happy Friday!  A while back when Daughtry was came out with his first album I was a big fan, thought his music was excellent, and loved listening to his songs. And while all of the above still applies that amount of listening I've done with his music has dwindled and I need to get back to it.  Anyhow, this song was released last year and I will admit to having it stuck in my head on several occassions.  I like this video, however, I would have liked to have seen a more exciting music video as well.  With the topic of conversation in this song I think that they could have made an even better video out of it.  He had a new song release back in March with "Outta my Head" and in September with "Start of Something Good".  I recommend looking up Daughtry if you haven't already.  Happy Listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment