ETC #8 "Bajo Otra Luz"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 | 10/24/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Bajo Otra Luz" (Under Another Light)
Artist: Nelly Furtado Ft. La Mala y Julieta Venegas
Link: http://youtu.be/tEAOxnCDhd8

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAOxnCDhd8]

Comments:  Hey, everyone.  Originally, I came across this song while my playlist was on shuffle and had forgotten about this particular artist in my music collection.  This song in particular used to get stuck in my head a lot during my senior year of high school, a time when I had an explosion of Spanish music enter into my music world.  Then when I went to watch the music video I figured it would be a perfect fit. At this point in time, I'm sure many of you have already picked your costume for Halloween, but you can still admire the ones in this video and for those of you who don't already have a costume here are some ideas.  Anyhow, many of you may not recognize La Mala the featured artist for this song, but I'm sure you recognize Nelly Furtado.  She is a Canadian born, but of Portugese decent and popular for songs like: "Promiscuous", "I'm Like a Bird", and "Maneater".  Julieta Venegas was also recorded with the two other chicas for this song, but doesn't appear in the video.  According to Wiki it was due to pregnancy.  For those of you who don't speak Spanish I have left a translation of the chorus below.  Enjoy the funny costumes and happy listening!

Chorus Translation: Maybe it's me, maybe it's you/Everything is so different, it's you/Maybe it's me, maybe it's you/Everything seems under a different light
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment