Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 313-- "Fortune Days"

Stuck In My Skull 313-- "Fortune Days"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, October 18, 2012 | 10/18/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Fortune Days" || Artist: The Glitch Mob || http://youtu.be/xC-qHr7J4uU ||

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC-qHr7J4uU]

Comments: Awhile back, I used another song by this group-- "We Can Make The World Stop." I have to say, the more I listen to The Glitch Mob, the more I am falling in love with them.  TGM has all of the bass I want without sounding distorted (a curiously uncommon trait), and has some ridiculously catchy hooks and beats. In short, TGM is exactly what I want out of my electronic music.

As for today's video, there is no official video for this song, so rather than album art, I saw that someone had posted a video of themselves playing (possibly highscoring on) Audiosurf to this song, and decided it was better than a single image. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment