Home » , , , , , » AMANDA-- "HEADS WILL ROLL" by YEAH YEAH YEAHS

AMANDA-- "HEADS WILL ROLL" by YEAH YEAH YEAHS

Written By amandathepanda on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 | 10/23/2012 04:57:00 AM

Hello faithful readers! Halloween is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. I love everything about this holiday: the costumes, candy, scary movies, and creepy music. So for today's post I've combined two of my favorite things-Halloween and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I've been a fan of this indie band for a while now. Karen O, their fabulous lead singer, never fails to amaze me. The song is infectious, danceable, and overall kind of memorizing. The music video features excellent special effects and choreography in the style of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Enjoy!





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment