ETC #1 "I'm Gonna Getcha Good"

Written By Anonymous on Monday, October 8, 2012 | 10/08/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "I'm Gonna Getcha Good"
Artist: Shania Twain
Link: http://youtu.be/Z3Pb3EJY5Qg

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pb3EJY5Qg]

Comments: Hey there followers, random viewers, and music junkies.  This is Miriah and I will be bringing you ETC (Everything Country to Techno) as a new column on the blog every Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  I'm trying to pick up some of the genres that the other may not (i.e. some country and foreign music mainly) however, there may be some other mainstream stuff in there as well.  Anyhow, I hope that I don't frighten anyone off too soon.  I've loved writing for the blog so far and I'm thrilled that it's expanding and hoping that in the meantime we can gather some new viewers to help bring new music and a wider variety to people.  Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments for requests, thoughts on improvements, etc.
Anyhow, now to the actual music part of the entry. I picked this song by Shania Twain because as I was looking for songs I really wanted something fun to kick off with and as Twain says "I'm gonna getcha good," as I'm hoping to catch your attention with some great music.  Now, I know country music isn't nearly as popular as maybe some other genres, but this song doesn't have that twangy, southern feel and the video is very entertaining.  It has some droids that look like something out of Star Wars and I want whatever vehicle that she's riding.  How cool it would be to explore a world that she's created in the video.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment