ETC #7 "Unbroken"

Written By Anonymous on Monday, October 22, 2012 | 10/22/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Unbroken"
Artist: Tim McGraw
Link: http://youtu.be/bep1zyIyuq8

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bep1zyIyuq8]

Comments: Good Monday morning all!  I'm hoping to start your week off with a cheerful song.  I am dedicating this song to my boyfriend as we're celebrating an anniversary tomorrow (and since I don't post on Tuesdays I am sending this song out today). For anyone who has a great relationship with a loved one they will at minimum appreciate the lyrics to this song. It's a song that has that "I'm on cloud nine" feeling put into words.  Most people have probably felt or experienced the message in this song and I for one want my man to listen to it and know that it's something I believe is true for myself.  When I heard it for the first time my thought was "wow, this guy managed to sum up all the feelings I had that I couldn't explain".  Unfortunately, there isn't a music video to this song even though it's fantastic so I have just put up a fan made video (even the best live version I could find wasn't that good).  I'm excited to report that this song (keeping in mind it was released back in 2002) made it to number 1 on the Country charts and 26 on the Billboard Top 100, which is impressive for a country song.  Anyhow, for all you folks I hope that you enjoy this song.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment