Home » , , , » Entry 305-- "Rudie Fails"

Entry 305-- "Rudie Fails"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, October 5, 2012 | 10/05/2012 05:40:00 AM

Song: "Rudie Fails" || Artist: White Rabbits || http://youtu.be/2sIc5TsdkDQ ||

Comments: I certainly got a surprise while writing this. For the longest time, I thought this song was called "Rudie Falls"... Oh well. Either way, the song is excellent. White Rabbits are one of those bands I always think 'I should listen to more of them,' and for some reason never do. That really is shameful, as they're excellent. Their lyrics turn out to be deeper than most, and their sound is crisp and distinct and memorable. I love it. Happy Friday, and enjoy the weekend!

REMEMBER: As of Monday, we will be moving to stuckinmyskull.wordpress.com! Update your bookmarks!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment