ETC #3 "Don't Wake Me Up"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, October 12, 2012 | 10/12/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Don't Wake Me Up"
Artist: Chris Brown
Link: http://youtu.be/QOowQeKyNkQ

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOowQeKyNkQ]

Comments: Happy Friday fellow music lovers.  This song isn't crazy new, but I heard it on the radio while working recently and I think it's excellent.  It will definitely be stuck in my head tomorrow and I have feeling probably at a not so convenient time when I'm trying to concentrate.  Anyhow, I have to give credit to the people who created this video because of the technology scenes that they put in they have definitely caught my attention and it's creative how they integrated it into the wakening aspect of the song.  The song has managed to get up to #14 on the top 100 list for Billboard and #15 on Youtube's top 100 playlist. I'll admit that the lyrics are slightly repetitive, but hopefully that this song starts getting more radio play.  Enjoy your weekend and happy listening.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment