Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 307-- "Professional Griefers" and Update!

Stuck In My Skull 307-- "Professional Griefers" and Update!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 | 10/09/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Professional Griefers" || Artist: Deadmau5 feat. Gerard Way || http://youtu.be/Hr2Bc5qMhE4 ||

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2Bc5qMhE4]

Comments: Hello, all! Quick update: Amanda will, from now on, be doing her column on Tuesdays and Thursdays, not Mondays and Fridays-- this will give you two columns on any given day! We hope this works better for everyone.

Right, the song. This was stuck in my head all Monday afternoon, and beat out the new Ke$ha track for this blog entry. Sorry, Ke$ha, you can be tomorrow. This song is aggressively house, and I love it. The beats are hard and fast and unbelievably catchy, and though I don't like MCR very much, Gerard Way does a great job delivering the vocals. For what it's worth, I think the lyrics are hilarious. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment