Home » , , , » Entry 289-- "Time (H320 Dubstep Remix)"

Entry 289-- "Time (H320 Dubstep Remix)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, September 13, 2012 | 9/13/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Time (H320 Dubstep Remix)" || Artist: Chase and Status || http://youtu.be/p1xgJS37MKE ||

Comments: I was sitting around with Miriah trawling through youtube and stumbled upon this song. I'm familiar with H320 from Entry 231, but I never really listened to anything else he/she/they have done. In retrospect, that was a mistake. This song is both chill and dubstep, possibly the subgenre known as "chillstep"-- but I admit I'm not quite fluent enough in dubstep to make that call definitively. The song is excellently put together and mixed, and I've decided I'm quite fond of it. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment