Home » , , , , , » Entry 281-- Binder Week, Part 1: "Forgotten"

Entry 281-- Binder Week, Part 1: "Forgotten"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, September 3, 2012 | 9/03/2012 05:00:00 AM

Binder Week, Part 1 || Song: "Forgotten" || Artist: Linkin Park || http://youtu.be/2mvMPjr8K90 ||

Comments: Happy Monday, folks! To make your week suck a little less, Stuck In My Skull is pleased to kick off "Binder Week!" Each of us are going to take a look at our old music and pull out some forgotten favorites. To start the week off, I give you "Forgotten" by Linkin Park. I was in love with this song in middle school. Looking back on it, I'm surprised how well done it is, in a genre (rap-metal) that basically got abandoned. The bridge is a little iffy, but overall the song is excellent, and now that I've looked back on it, I enjoy it still. Hopefully you do too!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment