Home » , , , , , » Entry 291-- "Don't You Worry Child"

Entry 291-- "Don't You Worry Child"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, September 17, 2012 | 9/17/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Don't You Worry Child" || Artist: Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin || http://youtu.be/1y6smkh6c-0 ||

Comments: Happy Monday, folks! Or at least, it's a happy Monday for me, because while I wasn't looking, Swedish House Mafia released a song! That's right, after announcing their last tour and officially declaring that the group was now in hiatus, SHM released one last song, and I have to admit-- it's pretty excellent. Yes, I'm biased, but I'm not that biased. I'm not blindly biased. I like some songs better than others. I think "Greyhound" was meh. I think this song is excellent. Give it a listen!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment