Home » , , » Entry 294-- "Happy Up Here"

Entry 294-- "Happy Up Here"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, September 20, 2012 | 9/20/2012 08:06:00 AM

Song: "Happy Up Here" || Artist: Röyksopp || http://youtu.be/51Bpx63wkbA ||

Comments: Sorry about the late entry, folks! For today, I was thinking a nice, happy song is in order, because I'm in a really good mood today. Röyksopp make really happy songs, in my opinion, and usually has really weird videos to go with them. I'd never actually seen the video for this song until I watched it to start writing this entry. It's a little odd, but on the other hand, it's nothing compared to "Beautiful Day Without You." That song has a really, really, really weird video. Trippy, even. Anyway, enjoy the song, and smile!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment