Home » , , , , , » Entry 298-- "Dirt Road Anthem"

Entry 298-- "Dirt Road Anthem"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | 9/26/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Dirt Road Anthem" || Artist: Jason Aldean Ft. Ludacris || http://youtu.be/DhBte0LzahQ ||
Comments:  Hey everyone, it's Miriah.  Happy Wednesday.  Now, the song for today is not new or recent, however it has been stuck in my head numerous times and I've been meaning to share it and keep forgetting. Then today I found out that Ludacris has done a remix of it with Mr. Aldean?!  It's not terribly often that genres mix and do duets such as this.  Of course, they do exist and it isn't a surprise when I see one, but the point is that I do excited when it happens because it isn't an every day occurrence (and especially not with country).  I am happy to report that the changed bridge that Ludacris provides for the song is good.  For those of you who are used to Mr. Aldean's bridge here are the lyrics to Ludacris' remix.  Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment