Home » , , , , » Entry 296-- "We Can Make the World Stop"

Entry 296-- "We Can Make the World Stop"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, September 24, 2012 | 9/24/2012 08:21:00 AM

Song: "We Can Make the World Stop" || Artist: The Glitch Mob || http://youtu.be/ls-LYas5j8U ||

Comments: I wasn't originally looking for this song, but when I couldn't remember the name of The Glitch Mob's song that I was looking for, I clicked the video and promptly fell in love with the tune. The Glitch Mob is an interesting sound, representing a sub-genre of electronica (appropriately, "glitch") that hasn't worked its way into the mainstream of electronic music yet, let alone mainstream pop. Oddly enough, it reminds me most heavily of the soundtrack and sound effects in the web game "Give Up Robot" produced by Adult Swim Games (heads up-- trippy lights and sound, bordering on epileptic, and a huge black hole of time and productivity). Either way, the group (what I've heard of them) and the song are both excellent. Enjoy!
Edit: Sorry this didn't go up on schedule-- either I derped or Blogger derped, and I'm not sure which.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment