Home » , , , , , » Entry 283-- "We Will Rock You" with Major Milestone and Announcement!

Entry 283-- "We Will Rock You" with Major Milestone and Announcement!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 | 9/05/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "We Will Rock You" || Artist: Queen || http://youtu.be/-tJYN-eG1zk ||

Comments: Wow. Dude. Seriously. This thing is working? For real? Apparently it is. I've pinched myself, slapped myself, restarted my computer, and had someone else come look at it too, and it's not changing. (Actually, not really. I just did a double-take.) The hit counter... reads over 5000.
I'm going to try and keep my head attached and functioning properly, so I don't look like the person in this comic, drooling into a stupor, or this person, exploding into rainbows. I am ridiculously thrilled by this. To top it off, I have even more good news-- keep an eye on the blog, because soon Miriah and Amanda will be writing more, and launching their own columns!
I really don't know what commentary I can give on this song. It's a classic, and it fits this blog so well. If you come, we will try our level best to rock you. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment