Home » , , , » Entry 293-- "Wanted"

Entry 293-- "Wanted"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 | 9/19/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Wanted" || Artist: Hunter Hayes || http://youtu.be/ruyaKdPfTN4 ||
Comments:  Hey all, it's Miriah and I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday.  I'm slowing it down a bit in comparison to the last couple posts.  I can't say that this song is terribly new, it's already hit radio and such, however I felt the need to share it.  To elaborate on what someone said in the comments below the video, gentlemen, pay attention.  The lyrics to this song is the kind of thing that your girl wants to hear.  But besides that, even though this is a simple song, plain Jane video, doesn't have any fantastic beat, and in all honesty it probably won't be legendary, but I think it's sweet and it's just something nice to listen to and I felt the need to share. I am a big fan of the black and white screen shot with small bursts of colour like the red in this video.  As easy going as the song might be...Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment