Home » , , , , » Entry 285-- Binder Week, Part 4: "Say You'll Be There"

Entry 285-- Binder Week, Part 4: "Say You'll Be There"

Written By amandathepanda on Friday, September 7, 2012 | 9/07/2012 05:00:00 AM

Binder Week, Part 4 || Song: "Say You'll Be There" || Artist: The Spice Girls || http://youtu.be/9ro0FW9Qt-4 ||
Comments: Hey all! It's Amanda. When I heard what the theme was for this week I immediately knew what I wanted to do for my entry: the one and only Spice Girls. It's scary to think how much influence they had on me as a kid and pop culture in general. Don't get me wrong, I love them. Their music was/is everything one could ever want from pop music.Looking back, although I never really got on board with the whole girl power phenomenon, I  appreciate their message of female empowerment. As for the song itself, "Say You'll Be There" is probably my favorite Spice Girls' song. It's ridiculously catchy and surprisingly funky. The music video is also quite entertaining and seems to captures their personality as a group really well. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment