Home » , , , » Entry 288-- "50 Ways to Say Goodbye"

Entry 288-- "50 Ways to Say Goodbye"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 | 9/12/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" || Artist: Train || http://youtu.be/GSBFehvLJDc ||

Comments:  Hey all, it's Miriah.  Happy Wednesday!  I'm bringing you all the latest from Train.  I have to say I was very amused the first time I heard this song on the radio and I am even more amused by the music video.  The song starts out with a Mariachi kind of feeling and is then portrayed as such in the video.  While the humour in this video is somewhat crude (i.e. her head as a soccer ball), I have to say that it is still entertaining because of the absurdity of the imagery the band gives us.  Now, why this takes place in the grocery store is beyond me, but the human like portrayal of death, or the reaper, as a shopper is again one of the more crude amusing anecdotes.  One final comment is that the fast tempo of the chorus and some slight lack of diction makes it difficult to understand if one isn't paying attention closely so I recommend having the lyrics at hand.  Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment