Home » , , , , » Entry 263-- "How Deep Is Your Love"

Entry 263-- "How Deep Is Your Love"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 | 8/08/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "How Deep Is Your Love" || Artist: Akcent || http://youtu.be/2zfwY3CaE7Q ||
Comments: Hey all! It's Miriah here bringing in some new Romanian music that I stumbled across today.  This particular group is excellent.  Which sounds like a generic statement, but to put it more specifically these are someone that I would go out and buy their album.  I have found some other new artists as well that have some similar sounds.  Akcent, which Chris compares it to Edward Maya (Stereo Love), is Eurodance and from the songs I listened to there hasn't been one yet that I didn't like.  This particular video isn't terribly exciting as the scenery is consist through approximately ninety percent of the video, however the song itself is definitely worth a listen. I hope that you enjoy this song and it encourages you to listen to others. Enjoy!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment