Home » , , , , » Entry 274-- "No Te Pido Flores"

Entry 274-- "No Te Pido Flores"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, August 23, 2012 | 8/23/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "No Te Pido Flores" || Artist: Fanny Lu || http://youtu.be/4fjaBAp359Q ||
Comments: Hey everyone! It's Miriah bringing some Spanish to your Thursday morning.  I have to admit that I haven't listened to a lot of this particular artist, however, I will say that the few songs of hers that I own have all had the opportunity to seize control of my brain and play over and over.  I think everyone has a song where only a line or two plays in their head even if they remember the tune and this is one of mine.  Anyway, the song's title translates to "I Don't Ask for Flowers" and it is very catchy.  The creator of the video definitely wanted to make the distinction between her misery and the cheery part of the 'I will be stronger than this breakup' portion. This song a kind of stereotypical love song, but I have to say that I really enjoy the lyrics to it.  Below is a translation of the chorus.  Enjoy!
Chorus Translation: I don't ask you for flowers/ or that you give me candy/ I only want a caress/ and that you tell me you love me/ I don't ask that you confess/ or that you promise or pray/  I only want you to tell me that there isn't any other woman you admire more./

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment