Home » , , , , , » Entry 273-- "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home"

Entry 273-- "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 | 8/22/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home" (or "Trololo") || Artist: Eduard Khil || http://youtu.be/1orMXD_Ijbs || 

Comments: This song, as performed by the late Mr. Khil, has reached meme status, and went viral some time ago. To be quite honest, I had thought I'd already used it on the blog, or I would have posted this sooner. "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home" transcends the ridiculous and boomerangs back to the realm of the serious, because it is just that funny. In a way, it's actually inspiring. Mr. Khil is so totally into this song that he doesn't care how he looks, and for that, I praise him. Enjoy!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment