Home » , , , » Entry 259-- "Too Close"

Entry 259-- "Too Close"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, August 2, 2012 | 8/02/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Too Close"
Artist: Alex Clare
http://youtu.be/zP50Ewh31E4
Comments: Some of you might recognize this song, but have trouble placing it-- this song is currently getting used in the ads for Internet Explorer 9 (not endorsed by this blog in any fashion), and getting a ton of attention for it. It is, in fact, where I encountered the song. I'd heard the ad a few times, but yesterday I went and looked up the song, and it's been raging in my head ever since. And I mean raging. Resonating, deeply, all the way in my soul where only a few songs ever reach. It's heartfelt, but has all the deep, thrumming bass of electronic, with a hint of dubstep. It is beautiful. Please, listen. Hope you like it!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment