Home » , , , , , » Entry 266-- "Good Time"

Entry 266-- "Good Time"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 13, 2012 | 8/13/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Good Time" || Artist: Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen || http://youtu.be/H7HmzwI67ec ||

Comments: Happy Monday, folks! As it happens, I'm actually travelling today, so I wrote this previously and scheduled it for today. So I say hello to the future! Anyway, I saw this song sitting on the youtube top 100 for music, and being a long-time fan of Owl City, I couldn't resist listening. I'm glad that I did-- the song is excellent. It manages to sound like both Owl City and CRJ without either being overbearing or ending up sounding like a song from the Disney Channel. For some reason, though, I never realized that Adam Young (Owl City) looked like such a hipster. Maybe it's just the video. Beyond that, this song convinced me that Carly Rae Jepsen is worth following, and I'll probably end up buying her album when it releases. Enjoy the song!
As a side note, I'm playing around with embedding the video directly in the post instead of adding it via a series of menus. If it doesn't work out, I apologize. The link in the top of the post will take you to the youtube video as normal.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment