Home » , , , » Entry 18-- "Stereo Love" and Site Update!

Entry 18-- "Stereo Love" and Site Update!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Saturday, July 30, 2011 | 7/30/2011 10:23:00 AM

Song: "Stereo Love"
Artist: Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina
http://youtu.be/p-Z3YrHJ1sU
Comments: I love this song. A friend of mine (you know who you are) showed me this song awhile back, and I fell in love with it.  The song has a sort of Mediterranean sound to it, which I find wholly appropriate to the video. The beat is catchy, the lyrics are epic, and the song as a whole is great. Check it out.

So, yesterday this blog reached 200 hits! That's an amazing milestone, and I can't thank you guys enough. At this point, I've basically decided that I'm going to try and update the blog every weekday, so this will be the last Saturday post, and no post tomorrow. Also, I'm going to do my friends a favor and quit spamming Facebook every time I post. Basically, bookmark this blog and make sure to check it every weekday! If you have a song you want me to feature, let me know!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment