Home » , , , » Entry 268-- "Shot In The Dark"

Entry 268-- "Shot In The Dark"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 | 8/15/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Shot in the Dark" || Artist: Within Temptation || http://youtu.be/mLz61g0JLxQ ||

Comments: Hey everyone!  It's Miriah here.  I'm bringing something different to the table than I usually do.  I guess I can still call it foreign because this band is from the Netherlands. Anyway!  I came across this song on iHeartRadio today and thought the song was great.  This band is new to me and I'm going to start listening to more of their things.  Once I've nailed the lyrics to this song I can guarantee I'll be singing it.  While watching the video, I recommend paying attention at around 3:40 because there is an awesome guitar interlude.  Anyhow, please take a listen and enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment