Home » , , , , » Entry 260-- "Miami 2 Ibiza"

Entry 260-- "Miami 2 Ibiza"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, August 3, 2012 | 8/03/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Miami 2 Ibiza"
Artist: Swedish House Mafia feat. Tinie Tempah
http://youtu.be/LCH1AsUydSc
Comments: I heard via Amanda today that SHM is going on hiatus, and I couldn't resist using one of their songs for this entry. Unfortunately, Swedish House Mafia is not exactly a prolific producer of pristine pieces, so my selection was a tad limited. Thankfully, this song had not yet made it to the site, so I can use their last big (unused) single to send them off in style. I love SHM-- they make great music, and from what videos I've seen of them, they seem to have a blast doing it. Heads up on this song, though-- the video borders on NSFW. Enjoy the song, have a great Friday, and enjoy the weekend!

Update: Miriah has asked me to announce that the official video for "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood is out! Links on the post: http://stuckinmyskull.blogspot.com/2012/07/entry-253-blown-away.html
UPDATE 7:00 PM: Stuck in my Skull has big news in the works, folks! Make sure to check back on Monday!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Post a Comment