Home » , , , , » Entry 271-- "Around the World"

Entry 271-- "Around the World"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 20, 2012 | 8/20/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Around the World" || Artist: ATC || http://youtu.be/pXnpsBBBMo4 ||

Comments: Happy Monday, folks! After deciding against two songs in two different genres, I finally settled on some nice, relaxing Eurodance. ATC sits with Eiffel 65, Alice Deejay, Cascada, and a handful of artists in being the pillars of the Eurodance genre. I can't remember when I first heard this song, but it was several years ago when I first started exploring electronic music. As I recall, I had started a Pandora station with the seed as "Sandstorm" by Darude, and eventually this cropped up. It's a good song, and I've enjoyed it for years, and I hope you will too.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment